
Ride back to near my place there to make my new specs.
I'm proud to announce that I'm going blind sooner or later
Haha
My degree has increased way way up than anyone in this world would ever imagine
Kidding
All thanks to Final Year Project (FYP) since
i have to sit right in front of the computer forever
Every weekday
Early morning till late evening
Thanks eh school
Also thanks to me la cause i had not change the specs for god knows how long
But I'm still content with my contact lenses
Haven yet finish my blog layout
I wonder how other blogger had their blog oh-so-gorgeously made
.I'm sucks at this
. No offence
Its my first time
I'm trying
3/19/2007 01:29:00 PM





.Anees hOrny BasTard
.CT byTch
.Fati DeviL
.Zyma Mak Mok
.Yan
.Le-bytches
AllRightsReserved
Fairuz Aniza
Lumix Digicamera
Adobe Photoshop CS2
PhotoBucket
Leave comments as possibly can :)

Thank you for visiting ♥