I miss my classmates hell damm soOooo much.Yes, you guys are being missed by me, my dearest A8! =D. Its been a month now since i last saw most of them. Everyone have gone our separate ways.Half busy with attachments while others, still stuck ed in this bloody campus having our Final Year Project (FYP), which obviously sucks big time la..Zzzzz. How i greatly miss lectures and labs and tutorial lessons out of the blue. Lol. Miss those times whereby my company of friends caboting lectures every now and then.How we teased our lecturers..and bla bla. I simply miss everything.. after our late night class
gorgeous us

best friends.Bing,Elfi,Muhd & Fir

This FYP thingy totally sucks. Its really hard for me to adapt to new surroundings and making new bunch of friends ( i hate making new friends mind you), and those stricter rules and regulation. Reporting time is what i hate the most. For your information you kinky pigs cats,we have to stay in school from 8.30 am till 6 pm daily. With the stupid sign in and sign out form tingy on every working day.Yada yada.Zzzz And oh ya i almost forgot,. I pretty miss my slippers a lot for i have to wear shoes now to school each day.Damm.
Its totally not fair for the 3rd year students of NYPians, engineering especially (not sure of the other courses) cause we don't have HOLIDAYS. Not at all. Other poly's deserve their hmm at least a month of holidays, but not us!! ZZzzzzzz. Laugh your ass out if you want to. Wat ever k.people.I mind no more..
For those who had or is experiencing this FYP now would somehow agree to what i've said. Its bloody dreading and boOoriiing i tell you. To sum it up: 3rd year sucks to the core! .But of course like it or not we still have to face it. Like i've said in the previous blog, im going blind sooner or later for i have to sit in front of the stupid computer frm early morning till late evening each day.For like 3 bloody months. I soOo hate computers. Oh well..I've survived it for almost a month now. Waiting for another two more months and off i go for attachment right after. Which also means no holiday for me.AGAIN.Thanks ehk school..
All i want now is to end this 3 pathetic month of misery. I mean..end it fast. I badly want my holiday. OK I know I'm sighing and complaining, and whining or whatever. You name it. oOoo well....BTW my lovelies,shall see you again in 6 months' time..OK end of story.Bye.