Due to some requests, i shall blog about my 23rd monthsary mini celebration with Wan. Theme colour was red. His favourite colour. As I've mentioned in earlier blog, i couldn't anticipate for my long awaited CHILLI CRABS for which i've looked forward to. Yum Yum. HEAVEN. Mind you, i seldom get to eat crabs. I could count with my fingers how many times i really do get to have my hands on those crawly creatures in a year. Only once or twice? Pathetic. I know. All thanks to my family for they are not in favour cum allergic to seafood. Its pretty odd when you are the only one in the family who is not allergic to seafood. Whats mOre, i favours seafood. ALOT. Very weird. But true. And that boyfriend of mine would teased me that i was "anak kutipan dari tong sampah bab tu lain dari yg lain Kuang ajar punye budak." Lol.
And so we did had chili crabs on our monthsary this time round. Love it.
THANK YOU PA.
It was his treat. Had lunch at his work place there after much negotiation made. ROSSINI THAI RESTAURANT (if I'm not wrong). Its something like Sakura only that its management is under different company.The foods there great as usual for we are the regulars. You bloggers should try them too some day. Besides chili crabs we had Thai style fried chicken. Its actually slices of fried chicken served with Thai sweet chili on top of it. And not forgetting fried wanton too..Our all time favourites. Simply delicious.
After food retreat, movie-goer us head over to Causeway Point for a movie session. It was crowded with people. Its a Sunday after all. Lucky we had booked our tickets day before so as not to miss the best couple seats available. Watched Bean Holiday. I'll rate 3/5 for the movie. Fairly good i must say. But still quite lacked of the usual constant humour. Overall it was good. Wan giggle so evil-lish at some parts of the movie. Die ketawe buruk.
Nonetheless,we did had fun time together. Though we couldn't celebrate on the day itself due to work commitment, but we still do enjoy each other company. I mean monthsary or not,its still the same fun we had whenever we meet. Its the thought that counts rite.
To dear Papa,
Happy belated 23rd monthsary once again. I ♥ you still.That love has never changed since day one. You are the only one that i love and no one else.Thank you for showering me your love throughout our relationship.We do face alot of obstacles together.That constant disagreements we had.Yadayada. I want to change to a better person like you want me to. Therefore,I need you to help me.Thank you sayang for your utmost care,love and concern. Again, i love u. I know you do too.Hehehe.
:: HUGS AND KISSES ::