<body> Love me and i'll love you twice.
♥ Monday, May 21, 2007


I had great weekends spent with the loved ones. I would definitely looked forward to every single weekend for i got to spent more quality time with Wan and my family. Simply ♥ it :)))

Saturday was couple day out as usual. It was suppose to be our special day on the Saturday for we had planned to have our lunch at Carousel @ Royal Plaza On Scotts. Its a celebration for our belated 2 year anniversary. I was looking forward to it as this would be my very first experience to hotel buffet and my first experience too, with my love. I've been dying to eat there for the
longest time and it's an event of which we've planned for the past one year
.
We dressed up nice for the special occasion when we couldn't get ourselves a seat. The place was full house be it lunch, high tea or dinner!! I was really disapointed of course :( Every single session was fully booked. I did blamed him for he didn't make any reservation beforehand when i asked him to. He insisted that it was ok and we would definitely got a place for ourselves. Maybe luck just wasn't on us.I won't elaborate further. But but his words did help in consolling me.*winks. Like he told me there's always a next time and had promised to make reservation in the near future :) I love you dearie, See, i told you sweet talks do works.

He brought me places I've never been to before with the bike. We went rounding around Singapore instead.I knew I'm a pathetic Singaporean. Whatever. I enjoyed the ride very much. It was fun.

Wan

me


on his bike

Waniza


never fail to give me that peck on my cheeks



Lesson learnt; Do make reservations before you head to a fine dining restaurant especially Carousel.

Night falls, i had yet got another date, but with the loving family and relatives at Siam Kitchen this time. It was a celebration for belated Mother's day. It was great to meet the cousins after quite sometimes :))

family

spread of foods

the lil children

guys

I wished to have much more family gathering in the future aside Hari Raya. I miss the bitching with the cousns, the usual laughter we had and of course those catching up sessions with each other. I wished to have that more often. i wished :))))



LOVEmeTWICE 5/21/2007 03:45:00 PM

Online Users

hits

Photobucket

Aniza. 20.
NYP. ECC.Graduated
attached. stubborn. sarcastic. egoistic. vain. shopperhoLic. movie fanatic.



:: EMAIL ::

fairuzaniza_88@hotmail.com






:: YOU TUNE ::


All My Life - K-C and JoJoPhotobucket

:: TALKY MACHINE ::


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket





Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket




:: PHOTOS ::


:: FRIENDSTER ::


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


.Anees hOrny BasTard
.CT byTch
.Fati DeviL
.Zyma Mak Mok
.Yan
.Le-bytches


.ShaFika
.Fitria
.Shairah
.Hannah ex-cckss
.Jihan
.Ain BOOM
.Nadia Gala
.Nura
.Kak Fariza
.Kak Lynn
.Wei Xiang
.Yvonne Giordano
.Alicia Giodarno


:: SHOPGALORE ::


.THEREDWAGON
.STUDIOFROST
.LITTLEREDHEELS


:: TRACKBACKS ::


March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008


:: THE WORKS OF ::

AllRightsReserved
Fairuz Aniza

Lumix Digicamera

Adobe Photoshop CS2

PhotoBucket


Leave comments as possibly can :)

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Thank you for visiting ♥