

beloved little sister, Mira

a real kampung house behind me

cutie Kittie & me

dumb chickens

old school telephone booth

Though i pretty hate kampung but instead i fell in love instantly with the food. Great variety of good tasty food they had there. Batu Pahat cendol was simply the best especially. I've never tasted goddamn delicious cendol in my whole 19 years. Haha. I finished up a bowl of cendol in less than 5 minutes. Power to the maximum sia.
Yummy Batu Pahat cendol

us at the cendol stall
It was scorching hot that day.Grr. very very hot. I sweat all over till my makeup melt -_- I actually got pissed off at first for my parents had promised us go shopping at a new shopping mall but had to give it missed the very last minute just because it was getting late and we had a long journey home.Its ok.There's always a next time but still wondering when is the next time we would visit Malaysia again. haix.
btw Happy Holidays people!! :)
P/S: My digicam sucks.All pictures are blurred.Grrrr
5/01/2007 11:23:00 AM





.Anees hOrny BasTard
.CT byTch
.Fati DeviL
.Zyma Mak Mok
.Yan
.Le-bytches
AllRightsReserved
Fairuz Aniza
Lumix Digicamera
Adobe Photoshop CS2
PhotoBucket
Leave comments as possibly can :)

Thank you for visiting ♥