
The story line was good. I mean, there is a lil twist in the beginning but towards the end, will sure figured out how the story goes about. I'll rate the scary-ness 4.5/5. Damn scary,shocking, spooky or whatever words that may describe it. All thanks to the LOUD sound system. Totally hate it.Grr. No kidding. I go to the extend of burying my face into the jacket and hugged him tight. Very tight Well. at some parts, i do scream my lungs out. Haha. Truly NOT recommended to those who are easily lemah semangat. Can have heart attack oi. Really.
Next pit stop was Geylang. Not to Geylang 81, kinky cats!! but to ARNOLD since both of us were craving badly for great tasting chickens. Heard of it before? Wan was the one who recommend me that place in the first place, followed by my NYP friends. They have the most finger licking great tasty spring chicken ever! The seasoning + the spicy-ness of the chicken is totally awesome. Their sweet chill not bad too. No regrets though. Its totally worth the bucks and worth the long journey there :) Really. I bet it beats KFC chickens after you get your hands dirtyyy. Haha. Chicken lovers, you should try it !!
Special thanks to my love for treating me the durian roll. Simply delicious. I couldn't find any Angie the Choice outlet anymore now. Not around my area at least. BPP used to have that cake shop but not anymore. I miss their durian rolls and chocolate lover's slice cake :((
We head town thereafter. Thought of buying myself a long necklace but guess I've spent too much that day. The one that i really envied was kinda of expensive though and so i had to give it a miss. Next to Pacific Plaza. My intention actually was to show him the Adidas slipper which cost 129 freaking bucks! and a shoe-like pump which cost 139 bucks!! Its damn expensive for a pair of slippers la. But its very nice lei. I'm totally in ♥ with the black shoe. Simple yet adorable + classy + cute. *Hint Hint*
My Saturday was great. Movie retreat, foOd and more foOd :))))
Btw Pa happy advance 2 year anniversary. I ♥ you. MuUuuaAah
5/06/2007 04:13:00 PM





.Anees hOrny BasTard
.CT byTch
.Fati DeviL
.Zyma Mak Mok
.Yan
.Le-bytches
AllRightsReserved
Fairuz Aniza
Lumix Digicamera
Adobe Photoshop CS2
PhotoBucket
Leave comments as possibly can :)

Thank you for visiting ♥