Sometimes i felt that life has never been fair. There's bound to be more sadness than pure happiness. Life is not a fairy tale afterall than i ever expected. How i wish it was. How i wish i could turn back time. Just that every single happy moments we had each time.
I hope it would stay that way forever.
Those smile.
Those laughter.
Those jokes.
That single detail of life.
People do changed. I can't deny that. Even we changed. We could see that. We realised that Don't let that hope to be left hanging midway. Don't let those happiness we once had to drift away. Trust me; that feelings never fade. It stays strong and will forever stays strong come what may. I hope you understand. I really hope you understand what i felt deep inside me. Do have a second thoughts before uttering those words.
P/S: Those words do haunt and hurt me.