<body> Love me and i'll love you twice.
♥ Monday, September 24, 2007


To Wan dear
I know you're reading this
I just want you to know how much i appreciate you
since forever

And these days, you've been like an 'angel' to me
AHAHAHA
I'm very thankful
for all those lil sweet surprises
you had in for me
though it wasn't for any special occasions whatsoever
Heh

Thanks for the surprise havaianas sandal
You came over yesterday
and placed it outside without me knowing it
The next thing i know i got a phone call from you
asking me to open the door ..
Those few words you wrote
are so meaningful
You shouldn't have to
But I'm contented by your gesture though
And yah it does fits on me perfectly :)

Also thank you for fetching me
late at night last Sunday
Though you're all tired
after a long day at work and
considering you've been scolded by
ibu & baba
you still took me home
I'm sorry to hear that

And the piece of cupcake
you've surprised me last Friday
It was sweet, again
I was overwhelmed
when you came over just to
hand it over
mentioning how sorry you were about
the -you- know- i- know- thing
I'll forgive you
But you've already promised me
that it won't happen again
So I'm now just
hoping hard you'll keep that promise

And and the tube dress too
Hehehehe
Thanks :)
Brapa banyak thanks daa..

Your birthday is coming by very soon
I'm counting down the days
Excited kan
I can't wait too
Surprise Surprise!




LOVEmeTWICE 9/24/2007 11:21:00 AM

Online Users

hits

Photobucket

Aniza. 20.
NYP. ECC.Graduated
attached. stubborn. sarcastic. egoistic. vain. shopperhoLic. movie fanatic.



:: EMAIL ::

fairuzaniza_88@hotmail.com






:: YOU TUNE ::


All My Life - K-C and JoJoPhotobucket

:: TALKY MACHINE ::


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket





Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket




:: PHOTOS ::


:: FRIENDSTER ::


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


.Anees hOrny BasTard
.CT byTch
.Fati DeviL
.Zyma Mak Mok
.Yan
.Le-bytches


.ShaFika
.Fitria
.Shairah
.Hannah ex-cckss
.Jihan
.Ain BOOM
.Nadia Gala
.Nura
.Kak Fariza
.Kak Lynn
.Wei Xiang
.Yvonne Giordano
.Alicia Giodarno


:: SHOPGALORE ::


.THEREDWAGON
.STUDIOFROST
.LITTLEREDHEELS


:: TRACKBACKS ::


March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008


:: THE WORKS OF ::

AllRightsReserved
Fairuz Aniza

Lumix Digicamera

Adobe Photoshop CS2

PhotoBucket


Leave comments as possibly can :)

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Thank you for visiting ♥