<body> Love me and i'll love you twice.
♥ Sunday, October 7, 2007


America Next Not Top Model
aka Mr prasan nk mampos aka gay boy
AHAHHAHAHA

The much awaited 2nd belated birthday surprise
was a blast yesterday
I'm happy to see him looking all happy and crappy
together with 9 others of his friends

The-exposed-surprise took place at Amirah's Grill Cafe
Somewhere around Arab Street there
Everything was pleasant;
the private room, the atmosphere, those random kecoh-ness and stuffs

All except the FOOD
Not delicious nor satisfying
All of us had only 1 serving each
Fullstop
when it was suppose to be a buffet dinner
Totally not worth the bucks really
It was my first visit to that place too anyway
and that was the most affordable price offered
compared to any other Arabic restaurant I've surveyed the week before

I booked a two storey restaurant in hope
it will be easier for me/the rest to surprise him
But he ar not sporting at all when i wanted to blindfold him
Reason being paisey that people will eyed on him
-__________-
Padahal we were already within the vicinity
zzZzzz
We did argued over the matter somewhere by the roadside
for he had somehow spoilt the-suppose-to-be-his-surprise
zzZzzzz

Future nurses macam real

I've planned this thing for the longest time
since Wan had never celebrate any birthday with his friends
Thanks to frienster :))
i managed to contact one of his guy friend, Du, to help me out
Glad everything had turned out smoothly as planned
though his birthday had long past
Alah a week jerr

Actually this surprise has somehow leaked
He has a gist of it already
He korek2 my secret as dalam as he could
All thanks to that fucking jantan who kept messaging me
the past few days.
ASSHOLE

I totally forgot that I saved Sila and Du number
I've asked Wan to looked through those fucking messages of
that jantan the day before the party
and he rummaged through my whole phone instead
-_____-
and and found out about his friends' number

Wahhhh
He kept pinching me hard demanding me to tell him the truth
and where i've got their no from
but of course i did'nt and made up stories instead
since it was supposed to be a surprise
Not funny.
zzZZz
And also thanks to Rafi
He know i know la huh

Head over for sheesha session after dinner
I had my very first puff of that long2 metal tube thingy
All macam jakon which includes me
Hehehe
It was only ok ok
The last puff i took was macam *tooOot
cos the smoke really melekat at my throat
It made my throat sore/kembang somehow
zzZzzz

I kept staring at Wan
for he took a very long to inhale the smoke eac time
I was all worried
for from what i know, sheesha is way way more harmful than cigarette
and he kept puffing like nobody business la
Nasib birthday kau i kasi u enjoy if not i da cekik2 u sampai mampos.


I would like to thank to you all of you for making this happen
Its been all good
Korang kecoh nak mampos
I felt welcome though being an anlien from outer space
Haha

And and happy 29th monthsary angel
Im glad you did enjoy the night just as much as i do
You called me dengki right?
Kiss my feet ar!!!!
AHAHHAHAHA

♥ you too sayang

Click here for more pictures



LOVEmeTWICE 10/07/2007 01:38:00 PM

Online Users

hits

Photobucket

Aniza. 20.
NYP. ECC.Graduated
attached. stubborn. sarcastic. egoistic. vain. shopperhoLic. movie fanatic.



:: EMAIL ::

fairuzaniza_88@hotmail.com






:: YOU TUNE ::


All My Life - K-C and JoJoPhotobucket

:: TALKY MACHINE ::


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket





Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket




:: PHOTOS ::


:: FRIENDSTER ::


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


.Anees hOrny BasTard
.CT byTch
.Fati DeviL
.Zyma Mak Mok
.Yan
.Le-bytches


.ShaFika
.Fitria
.Shairah
.Hannah ex-cckss
.Jihan
.Ain BOOM
.Nadia Gala
.Nura
.Kak Fariza
.Kak Lynn
.Wei Xiang
.Yvonne Giordano
.Alicia Giodarno


:: SHOPGALORE ::


.THEREDWAGON
.STUDIOFROST
.LITTLEREDHEELS


:: TRACKBACKS ::


March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008


:: THE WORKS OF ::

AllRightsReserved
Fairuz Aniza

Lumix Digicamera

Adobe Photoshop CS2

PhotoBucket


Leave comments as possibly can :)

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Thank you for visiting ♥