♥ Friday, November 2, 2007
Both my legs cramp giler nak mampos!!!!!
Thanks to Nafa test
-________-
Now i walk like a 91 year old lady
instead of sweet 19!
And i hate going up/down the stairs now
Dasar compulsory if not i don't bother at all
Now that i got muscle cramp,
i failed terribly for the test too
zzZz
NOT FUNNY!
I just realised i hadn't update about the recent
Raya with the Engineering guys
Macam not fair
He3
Its soOoo overdue but whatever
I made my rounds with the favourite clan of people last Sunday
12 of us in total i think
Together with 4 cars
I know macam kiasu
Alot of empty seats available
so i car hopped to every houses
Driver satu2 prangai mintak kene rembat je
Treat the road macam their father yang punye!
Everything had turned out very fine
Fun and bising giler
Mulut satu2 mintak kene tape je
Lol
We managed to cover all houses
And I'm quite surprised for
we finished everything before 11
Must be due to our good planning skills
Ehem-ehem
He3
Shall post pictures in another post
Blogger sucks big time macam siakkkk!!
LOVEmeTWICE
11/02/2007 04:05:00 PM