♥ Saturday, April 12, 2008
Sorry la still no photos
Haven even receive yet
Cos my thumb drive eventually caught a virus -_-
ZZZzzzzZzzzz
Anyway
I tagged along Wan and his parents today
Yes,both of them
(seram oi.maklomla 1st time kua dgn bakal mak and bapak mertue)
Heeeheeehee
I do managed to get along with them :))
Ok that's not the point
We teman-ed him to have his dental checkup
He had his 1st ever visit after so many years
Still not purrfect as yet
but he looks much much better
And i love the change in him
I'm glad he did overcome his fears finally
after much persuasion from me for months/years ago :)He became irritated when i would always pressurized him every now and thenLolIt really pays off and now he had a major/drastic/gigantic/enormous change
Its for his own good anyway not me
I'm happy for him
His new change really boost up his confidence
which he hadn't for years :)))))
I'm glad yet again(I do want the whole universe to know if i could cos I'm proud of you)Haha
His checkup really doesn't come in cheap
10 mins checkup = 100bucks
Private doctors really cekik people money je
No wonder they all kaya nk mampos
-____-
Anywayyyyy, again
I bought a red sexy horny lingerie
Not for myself(though i really would love to own one)
Ceyyyy
A birthday present for a colleague of mine
All of them ar have dirty mind(me not included)
LOL
All of us had our share of money and bought her dirty stuffs
Horny night wear + love box condom!
Macam siak
Something different though
Hah
Happy Birthday Yvonne!
Hope you like our presents :)))))
LOVEmeTWICE
4/12/2008 09:42:00 PM