
This is soooOoo overdue
We made our visit to the new connecting bridges in Singapore
Its my 2nd visit to Alexandra Arch
From experience,it is recommended that you start your long walk
in the afternoon since the place is 90% filled with secondary forest
At night, the bridge will be surrounded with colour changing LED lights
which is definitely perfect for all lovebirds out there :))
Since the elevated walkway has not yet lighted up, I guess you won't dare
to plan your long walk in the forest at night
Tell ya, its damm scary cos wan and myself had a bad experience of our own
You wouldn't want to know about it
TRUST ME


Anyway.....
Its worth the long walk though
Spending almost 2.5 hours walking
from Hort Park in Alexandra which ended at Vivo
The paromanic view were magnificent
I love Henderson bridge the most
FYI, its the highest pedestrian bridge in Singapore
Extremely unique and breathtaking
Gosh da macam buat advertorial gitu..He3 :)
By the time we raeched Vivo it was almost dinner
The lepak session were something i looked forward to
Sharing all the old stories we once had in school
Memories that shall be kept deep in my heart
I miss those lecture sessions
All those wonderful moments and everything
I ♥ you guys so much
P/S:Do visit http://www.nparks.gov.sg/cms/ for more details
6/26/2008 11:20:00 PM





.Anees hOrny BasTard
.CT byTch
.Fati DeviL
.Zyma Mak Mok
.Yan
.Le-bytches
AllRightsReserved
Fairuz Aniza
Lumix Digicamera
Adobe Photoshop CS2
PhotoBucket
Leave comments as possibly can :)

Thank you for visiting ♥